Lianhua Qingwen Capsules
Please read this leaflet carefully and take this medicine in accordance with it or purchase and use this medicine under pharmacists’ direction.
Generic name: Lianhua Qingwen Capsules
Chinese Pinyin: Lianhua Qingwen Jiaonang
Forsythiae Fructus, Lonicerae Japonicae Flos, Ephedrae Herba (processed with honey), Armeniacae Amarum Semen (stir-baked), Gypsum Fibrosum, Isatidis Radix, Dryopteris Crassirhizomatis Rhizoma, Houttyniae Herba, Pogostemonis Herba, Rhei Radix et Rhizoma, Rhodiolae Crenulatae Radix et Rhizoma, l-Menthol, Glycyrrhizae Radix et Rhizoma. Excipient: Starch.
Hard capsules containing brown-yellowish to dark-brownish powder and granules; odour, slightly aromatic; taste, slightly bitter.
[Functions and Indications]
Clear scourge and remove toxify, diffuse the lung and discharge heat. Used in treatment of epidemic influenza and lung heat, symptom as fever or high fever, aversion to cold, muscular soreness, stuffy and runny nose, cough, headache, dry and sore throat, reddish tongue, yellow or yellow and greasy tongue coating.
[Administration and Dosage]
For oral administration, 4 capsules once, 3 times daily
Post-marketing monitoring data show that this product may cause gastrointestinal adverse reactions such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, bloating, as well as rash, itchy ulcers, dry mouth, dizziness. [Contraindications] Those who are allergic to this product and its ingredients should not take it.
- Avoid cigarettes, alcohol and keep from eating spicy, raw, cold or greasy food.
- Avoid receiving nourishing Chinese medicine during the period in this product.
- This product should not be used in treatment of wind-cold.
- Patients with hypertension or heart disease should use with caution, patients with chronic disease such as diabetes, liver disease, kidney disease should take medicine under doctors’ direction.
- Children, pregnant women, nursing mother, senile and infirm patients or those with week spleen should take medicine under doctors’ direction.
- Patients with body temperature higher than 38.5℃ should see the doctor.
- This product should be administered strictly in accordance with dosage and administration, and is not for long-term use.
- Go and see the doctor if the symptom is not alleviated 3 days after administration.
- Contraindicated for the patients allergic to this product, be cautions about patients with allergic constitution.
- Don’t take this medicine if the description has changed.
- Children should be administered under adults’ supervision.
- Put this medicine beyond the children’s reach.
- Consult with doctors or pharmacists before administration if other medicines are received during this time.
- Athletes should use with caution.
- Please protect from moisture after opening the moisture proof bag.
Interaction may appear if administered accompanied with other medicine, consult with doctors or pharmacists for details.
Preserve in tightly closed containers, stored in a cool and dry place (≤20℃).
Aluminium-plastic package, 24 capsules/box
[Executive Standard] Chinese Pharmacopoeia 2015, volume I.
[Approval No.] GYZZ Z20040063
[Revision Date] March 20, 2019
Company name: Shijiazhuang Yiling Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Manufacture address: No.238 Tianshan street, High-tech area, Shijiazhuang, Hebei province, China.